We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Electrical solutions for single-family, town-homes, multifamily homes and custom homes.
No job is too big or too small —and even the smallest jobs come with our 1-year warranty and our personal commitment to meeting your budget, timeline and expectations 100% of the time. That’s because our specialization in electrical contracting sharpens our skills at everything from estimating and project management to wiring and installation. From today’s high-tech home management and connectivity options, to emergency power backup and sustainability, you can trust us to switch on more than a half-century of experience to reward you with better solutions, and an exceptionally positive experience.
Home Electrical Repair
Electricity is arguably the most valuable resource we have in our modern society. Without electricity, most of the things we do and rely on on a daily basis wouldn’t be there. So while electricity is so ingrained into our lives that we can take it for granted and hardly notice it’s there, if there’s an electrical problem, it can be difficult to notice anything else.
Our electrical repair technicians know what a hassle any electrical problems can be, which is why we’ll always respond to any requests for service as quickly as possible. And because all of our technicians are licensed, background checked, and professionally trained, you’re guaranteed to receive the best quality service and workmanship available when you call us.
At Dynamic Electric, we know how important electricity is to your home. So whether you need a complete rewiring of your home, a routine safety inspection, or just have a flickering bulb on the back porch, we’ll be ready to give you fast, professional service and take care of the problem.
Always Hire a Professional Electrical Repair Technician
No matter urgent any electrical repairs seem, it’s never okay to attempt to handle them on your own. Trying to take care of electrical problems without professional training is extremely dangerous. If you or someone else aren’t hurt during your attempt, there’s still a chance that you’ve left something undone that poses a huge risk to you, your home, or your family. In fact, faulty electrical wiring is the number one cause of house fires . So in order to make sure that your home is safe, always rely on a professional for any electrical services.
Circuit breakers that keep tripping, a flickering light on the back porch, or an exhaust fan that just won’t work properly—all of these are common problems homeowners face that have something to do with their electrical systems. But figuring out where the problems is stemming from can take a lot of work. Our technicians will find out exactly what’s causing the problems, and what other problem may be happening—or beginning to happen—for the same reasons. Then we’ll nip them in the bud.
Install a Ceiling Fan
Outdoor and Motion Lighting
Digital Thermostat Installation
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured